Friday 21 August 2015

Daffodil Day

Daffodill Day is this Friday 28th August, 2015.

https://www.daffodilday.com.au/

The funds raised are used by the cancer council to support people and families with cancer in various ways. Its a small way for you to show your support of the work from the cancer council and to also show that you are on the journey with me and others. I have my pin, will purchase some more for the family this week. You can purchase from Coles, from shopping centres, hospitals, and sometimes there is even someone at the local train station selling. Thanks.

Continuing to suffer from the daily fatigue, but working out how to cope with it. Lots of rest of course, and ensuring I don't do too much each day seems to work most days. The neuropathy in my hands has eased a little, which is great, but the neuropathy in the feet has ramped up. It is constant discomfort, feels a little like I am walking on a couple of loaves of bread, stale old bread that is. I find walking flat footed helps a little, but the constant discomfort is a hard one. But not going to stop me getting out and walking the dog or moving around. Good hint from Shane about getting a stationary bike to try, sounds like a good idea.

Great to catch up this week with Mikey, Rowey, Shaun and Shane. Rowey tells me that its not selfies, its us-ies. Was awesome to catch up with my old EMC team as well. Netball and Footy this weekend, and chemo is on Tuesday this week.

Forecast rain tomorrow for footy, wet track, and tomorrow is always another day.
Love.
Trev.








No comments:

Post a Comment