Tuesday 1 December 2015

Keep Making Decisions

I have this feeling that I need to keep making decisions. Its always about making decisions, after each scan, each treatment, each doc appointment, we come out and we make another decision about what next, what approach, what to change. Once I stop making decisions, then that's it, no more.

I got reminded of this last week when one of my FB Bowel Cancer buddies got told to go home, try and keep comfy as there is no more that can be done. I feel for you Pete, I shed tears for you and Paula and the kids. I can't understand how you must be feeling, but from afar admire how I know you and your family would be handling it, play well my friend.

All of us on this Stage 4 cancer journey are likely to face this at some stage, some sooner, some later. But until I get the talk from the onco, I will continue to make decisions. I think my onco likes my approach, I go in there each fortnight with some research and thought and we have a good robust conversation on what next, and always make some decisions. Some good ones, and maybe some not so good, but irrespective, we keep making decisions.

So today and tomorrow we will continue making decisions, as tomorrow is always another day.
Love.
Trev.

SOB's Dinner, a couple of weeks back.




No comments:

Post a Comment