Thursday 19 March 2015

Pictures

At the moment I am into taking photos. When we go out, when we meetup, love just snapping a shot off as a memory. These are serving a couple of purposes.


  1. Firstly they are for me, to help me through the bad times, to flick through my fone or laptop checking out what I've been doing or been a part of over the last little while. 
  2. Secondly its as a bit of a record. In the past I often have been the photo taker, but want to get in some pics whilst I am still well, and looking good. Well I know that's debatable, have I ever "looked good", but you know what I mean. I don't really care how I look, I lived with this ugly mug for 50 years now and happy in my own skin.


So humour me, I may fuss about it all, but its a reminder for me, and for you. Its me saying I think our friendship is worth recording and remembering. Whether I look good, or not so good, lets grab a snap. This is me and who I am right now, embrace the NOW with me.

Tomorrow is always another day.
Trev.

No comments:

Post a Comment