Sunday 8 March 2015

Sometimes I’d rather hear about your day than share news about mine.

Now you know I don't like talking, I am a shy, retiring introvert, right?

Well, maybe not, might be stretching it a little. Part of my therapy that I have engaged with is talking about my disease, treatment, what it does to me both physically and emotionally. I find it does help to share it all. I know you all sometimes get bored, and I know I talk too much, but I do thank you and appreciate you listening.

I do find that I still think about this thing 24x7, I really can't get away from it. So it's sometimes nice to hear and talk about something else. I'd sometimes rather hear about your day, your ups and downs. They are certainly just as important to me.

This weekend has been great. After my shorter infusion last Monday by Thursday I was feeling pretty good, nearly normal. We even went out to dinner on Saturday night, haven't done that for a while, was great to get back out and do some normal stuff. Back into the big infusion this week, should be fun.

Tomorrow is always another day.
Trev.


No comments:

Post a Comment