Sunday 8 February 2015

Did I run over that black cat again

Jane reckons that you shouldn't have to pay for the doc if they give you bad news. But the more bad news I get, it only means I am 1 step closer to the good news, I guess.

Doesn't feel so much like that at the moment. Results of last weeks CT scan says all the tumours are continuing to increase in size, the chemo is not holding them, not working. Gutted. I was sure, no, I was more than sure, that it was working. I've been feeling so well in my off chemo weeks. but yep, not working. Sometimes, life is shit.

So now onto plan B, Folfiri + Erbitux (check the links if you are interested in what they are). Good thing is that I start the new regime in a fortnight, so I have 2 weeks of feeling good before then starting a new weekly regime.  Now just gotta get the head back into gear to make the most of it, not going to be so easy this week.

Thanks so much to my good mate Mike for being with me this morning, hard to see a grown man cry right, but thanks for being so understanding.

Tomorrow is always another day.
Trev.






No comments:

Post a Comment