Monday 16 February 2015

The Weed Killer

A friend, Megan, refers to the chemo as weed killer. I love that, can I take that one Megan, great name?

It comes in packages with masses of warnings and fine print, the nurses have to gown and glove up because it is toxic to all it touches.  Make sure you don't get it in the good things as it will kill them too, but oops, sprayed a bit on that lovely flower over there, oh well.

Next time I'm up at Bunnings I'll check the shelves a bit more closely.  I am starting my new weed killer next Monday, Feb 23 2015, a very significant day. Ready to go.

I have a lot of my mojo back I reckon. The pain has certainly ramped up again which I think is because I am off the chemo for the moment. I am now trying a couple of Ibuprofen to control the inflammation  seems to work ok, good suggestion Barb. Had a great morning at work yesterday with my EMC mates, was lovely to go in and say hi, such a great bunch of people.

Tomorrow is always another day.
Trev.

No comments:

Post a Comment