Wednesday 7 January 2015

Vale Troy

Troy was one of my Cancer Support Group buddies, similar diagnosis but a little ahead of me. His fight and ultimately his acceptance were with a wonderful attitude. Troy passed away early this morning (8/1/2015), at home.

In December he spoke of being accepting of the outcome, and was OK with it. He spoke of being nearly serene. I envisaged that after fighting so hard for several years that it was nearly relief that he didn't feel that he had to fight anymore. Onco suggested he may not make Christmas, he said he would, and he did, of course he did, I wouldn't expect anything less. For Alli and the kids, and for mum Chris, my family and my heart bleeds for your loss of a terrific fella, dad, husband and son. Privileged to have known Troy.

No more pain Troy, you fought long and hard.
Vale.

No comments:

Post a Comment