Saturday 10 January 2015

Why Me?

I understand that this is a big question that worries many sufferers, why me? Why did I get it? What could I have done differently? Could I have found it earlier?

I remember having 1 night with Jane where we talked about this over a few tears! but I was thru this very quickly. Perhaps my oncologists handled it very well with me, not sure. For me, looking back, I had few symptoms, so can't see how I could have found it any earlier. The way these things in the bowel come on is thru polyps, and about 1 in 5 get angry and can move to become cancerous. That's all. Perhaps some diet, perhaps some bad luck. Irrespective, I am here now, let's look forward.

My question is where are all the dickheads? If you get on a train you will see a small percentage of dickheads hanging around. But it seems all the people I have come across that have this disease are good people. And yes, I am saying I'm a good person, that's a given, of course! All the people I have come across are giving, polite, real quality people. So where are the dickheads? Perhaps the theory is, become a dickhead and avoid disease. Maybe? Nah, scrap that.

Tomorrow is always another day.
Trev.

1 comment: